Target Audience for Activity: Grades 4-12
- Students will learn about careers earned through higher education.
- Students will learn about the Ivan Allen College.
- Career Matching Activity Sheet (Print one copy for each student)
- Career Matching Activity Sheet Answer Key
Georgia Tech is divided into 6 colleges. Each college offers classes designed to prepare students for a career. See if you can match careers with the correct Georgia Tech College.
Students can explore these careers further through discussion questions, art project, and going to the Georgia Tech homepages for each college.
Match the Career to the College
|College at Georgia Tech
|Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts
|College of Architecture
|College of Computing
|College of Engineering
|College of Business
|College of Sciences
Let's Take It A Step Farther
- Which one of these careers would you like the best?
- What would you do for your daily work in that career?
- Draw a picture of you at work in that career.